Take orders from Internet straight into Ad-Hoc!
PluriShop was born as a web interface for order entry in Zucchetti Ad-Hoc; it is designed as a platform to integrate the different needs of order collection from agents, B2B and B2C.
PluriShop is a multi-user web application that interacts in real time with the information available in the system; for example, it allows to lookup items by manufacturer code and offers the possibility to see all current orders (both from office and from web).
It is designed to become a multi-level and multi-purpose work tool (portal).
- class structure, to allow easier integration of new features
- simple and ergonomic interface
- three access levels: administrator, agent, reseller/end customer
- each step is saved on the server: even if you reboot your computer, you will return exactly at the same point where you stopped
- PluriShop and Ad-Hoc work together using the same database
- management of multiple companies
- full integration with Ad-Hoc, including the ability of adding new destinations, to search by manufacturer code and view all orders
- order collection for end customers and dealers
- extensible platform that offers the possibility to quickly add new functionalities (e.g. statistics)
- flexible and customizable notification system
- manage unlimited number of price lists (in Ad-Hoc)
- just one account for customer and agent in all different companies
- customized login page for each company (it can be replaced with another page lasting for a period, for example to display promotions)
- customizable access message displayed for a period (e.g. presence at trade fairs)
- three warehouses to search for stock, on the same company or other companies
- end-user price lists and specific promotions
- different e-mail addresses for administration and sales office
- real-time information (customers, price lists, documents) straight from Ad-Hoc
- no need to synchronize or propagate information: orders acquired are immediately visible and changes committed in Ad-Hoc are immediately available on PluriShop
- new orders are instantly notified by e-mail to the customer (if the order is direct), to the agent, and to the sales office
- changes to prices and price lists are immediately available
- new destinations for the order can be added (as well as selecting those already defined in Ad-Hoc)
- if the order can not be completed, an e-mail is immediately sent to the sales office and agent