A complete and easy to use solution
E2K RF is a software solution designed to handle goods movements to and from your warehouses;
the system seamlessly integrates with Zucchetti Ad-Hoc Enterprise or Revolution.
The application runs inside any RDP client on Windows Mobile or Windows CE terminals with standard resolution (240 x 320 pixels).
E2K RF technology
E2K RF is a flexible and powerful client, offering many real time features:
- inventory verification
- location and batch management
- box management
- warehouse transfers
- inventory adjustments
- serial number management
- picking lists
- packing lists for shipments
- customer/supplier order fulfillment
- document generation
E2K RF runs on the company server but is used in RDP mode by the Client workstations (radio frequency terminals).
E2K RF allows you to switch from a company to another in real time, if Ad-Hoc is configured this way. Users of Ad-Hoc are automatically recognized and enabled, as well as their passwords.
Every form in E2K RF is designed for being used with a touch screen and is sized at 240x320 resolution, which is the typical resolution of a Windows CE/Windows Mobile device: in this way, there is no need to browse and all the necessary information are always visible.
As soon as you save, the information is immediately available in Ad-Hoc.
When serial number management is enabled, it is possible to capture them in an assisted procedure; to count pieces, just read their barcodes in sequence. An order can also be processed taking into account warehouse locations and lots, if enabled.
- order agenda: dispatchable orders are directly listed for selection, without searching by customer or order number
- location or lot change: edit location/lot of an article
- check article location: list locations and relative quantities for an article
- check items in location: list items and quantities in a location
- article transfer: move an article from one warehouse to another, generating its movement; E2K RF requires to enter the locations only if needed by the origin/destination
- check article stock: list article stocks in different warehouses/locations or the different serial numbers
- box management: allows you to create a box with several products, to which you assign a new code; this box can then be moved, exploded and verified through specific functions available in the application
- pallet management: allows you to create a pallet containing several boxes/articles, to which you assign a new code
- box/pallet movements: the movement of these virtual units (or physical) can be managed on Ad-Hoc (for which they don't exist) at item level
- inventory adjustments: moving around in the warehouse, you can count the pieces in the locations and, if they are incorrect, immediately generate the rectification movement for Ad-Hoc
E2K RF is the natural complement of Ad-Hoc Revolution/Enterprise for the management of warehouse movements.
Its strengths are:
- full integration with Ad-Hoc, without intermediate databases
- real-time information during input and immediate document creation
- clean and easy-to-use GUI, which guides the operator step by step through each procedure, with many 'shortcuts' designed and implemented to speed up data entry
- the elimination of many potential errors, which can occur when information is entered by hand: E2K RF allows you to use barcodes anywhere, reducing typing time and errors
- logical unit management (boxes, pallets) which are very useful within the warehouse, although are missing from Ad-Hoc.