An integrated solution for table service and fast food restaurants
Are you looking for a POS software to manage your restaurant? Do you own a pizzeria (even take-away), a pub or a disco in which you sell food and beverages?
Then stop searching: E2K Food is YOUR solution!
Designed and expanded over years of development side-by-side with business operators, our software has all the features you might need and the ease of use you would expect from a latest generation application.
Fast and reliable, E2K Food has a completely customizable interface, rich and captivating; as soon as you will start using it you will wonder how you did before. Orders are managed efficiently and accurately, delivered instantly to every department involved; you can easily set the serving order and call next dish. Bills can be split at will, cover charges can be applied automatically, tables can be moved and joined and are constantly monitored updating their status on screen; everything is under your control, minimizing the risk of error or oversight. And by using E2K Food Mobile on your mobile computer (or Orderman device) you can pick up orders at the table checking food availability, dinamically updating menus and sending information accurately and in real-time.
From your desk you can control your staff, checking their productivity as a single or as a department, taking informed decisions to grow your business. Several views, statistics and tools help you in measuring performance, to increase the time you spend with your customers, create compelling loyalty programs and make your restaurant a successful business.
Our know-how at your service
E2K Food modular structure lets you activate the features you need when you need them; at the same time,
it ensures that you get a uniform interface across the different functions, decreasing employees' training time.
E2K Food is the result of years spent on the field: our software includes everything you might need in a convenient, easy-to-use, flexible and customizable package, to make you feel "at home" even if you used different applications before.
E2K Food is designed as an enterprise solution, so it leverages on high-performance and high-security industry standards: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 for data, Crystal Reports for report creation and 256-bit AES encrypted ZIP archives.
Many different devices are supported: most ECRs on the market, non-fiscal printers, Ingenico payment terminals, Orderman computers, Windows Mobile computers (both for orders and for assisted inventory), generic data collection devices, scanners, tag and chip-card readers and much more.
Our software, your working method
By using E2K Food you can save time on everyday tasks, increasing productivity and control on your staff and your business. Different access levels and flexible profile settings let you assign to every employee his own role, making available just the functions and the information that belongs to him.
The creation of floor and cash boards (both for desktop and for mobile computers) is a snap; you can import hi-res graphical images for backgrounds and for every button; images get resized automatically according to screen resolution; buttons can be rectangular or oval, gradient-filled or transparent, if you prefer to display the status of the resources as text "floating" on the real floorplan.
You can link one or several "actions" to every button, thus creating complex sequences. All the selling functions are designed and optimized to be used with touch screens; you can adopt all-in-one touch computers, saving room and achieving greater efficiency.
- Order acquisition using Windows Mobile and Orderman computers
- Order acquisition from desktop computers (touch or non-touch devices)
- Automatic or manual cover charges
- Variations with optional surcharge and decrease of inventory quantity
- Instant transmission to production departments
- Full or partial order cancellation with log
- Manage serving order
- Next dish call
Tables and serving
- Manage restaurant by area, with optional graphical floorplan
- Real-time update of table status (order total, time elapsed, serving order, etc.)
- Real-time update of area totals (bills, customers, etc.)
- Versatile bill splitting
- Collect bill in several/mixed ways (cash, card, credit, pending)
- Agreements and suspended invoices
- Multiple bills for the same table
- Single bill for several tables
- Daily accounting for production and revenues
- Large number of statistics and reports
- Data exporting
- Most ECRs are supported
- Optional scheduled backup for all the data
- Import/export of production and revenue data
- Fiscal daily report
- Support for several languages (Italian, English, French, German)
Optional software modules
- E2K Food Mobile (pick up table order by using Windows Mobile computers)
- Orderman mobile computers
- Ingenico payment terminal support
- Warehouse - Management
- Internet hotspot
- Luncheon voucher
Windows Mobile computers
E2K Food Mobile lets you pick up orders at the table, view the status of the restaurant floor, call for the bill and manage all the charges on the customer; you can even work temporarily out of radio coverage and send the information when the network is available again.
Orderman mobile computers
Orderman devices can be used in E2K Food to collect orders at the table, manage charges on the customers and do many operations: next dish call, variations, messages to kitchen, transfer charges, etc.
Denso BHT mobile computers
BHT mobile computers can be used for assisted inventory and for generic data collection into several E2K Food modules.
E2K Food lets you use barcode scanners to identify articles, speeding up operations and minimizing the risk of errors. Barcodes can also be printed on orders, to manage next dish calls or serving order directly from the kitchen.
Fiscal printers and Electronic Cash Registers
Many ECR models and fiscal printers can be used with E2K, to emit receipts and invoices (according the the features of the device).
Every printer for which a Windows driver is available can be used in E2K Food to print the different reports: statistics, bills, generic documents, etc.
Ingenico payment terminals
By using the optional E2K TrayPOS module, you can speed up the electronic payment process by avoiding the need to type the amount; this also eliminates the risk of exchanging digits, forgetting the decimals, etc. Moreover, the receipt is emitted only after the payment, when you are certain that the transaction was successful.
Transponder and chip cards
E2K Food supports many transponder and chip card readers, to manage electronic payments with fidelity cards or staff identification.
The optional E2K Display module can be integrated with E2K Store to supply the customer with information such as goods being bought, total amount to be paid and change. When no bill is open, E2K Display can be programmed to display adverts (slides and video).
Luncheon Voucher Scanner
E2K Food supports Epson TM-S1000 to account for luncheon vouchers.
E2K Food supports Wincor BuonoChiaro technology, to manage luncheon vouchers more easily and securely.
If you have a “Bobby” (or “M Kiosk”) Internet system, you can link it to E2K Food, to give your customers Internet access and manage charges.
* Some functionalities are available only on devices certified by Storm Open Solutions
Server or Stand alone seat
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP or better
- Architecture: Intel-based computer or compatible (recommended 3.2 GHz or better)*
- Memory: 2 Gb minimum, 4 Gb advised
- Disk space: 20 Gb free minimum, solid state disk recommended
- Video resolution: 1024x768 or better (768 pixel minimum height)
* The specified clock refers to a single or multi-core CPU for desktop usage; embedded, mobile designs (which are optimized for power saving) are not recommended for performance reasons