One application, many different terminals
E2K Collect is a general-purpose software for data collection, that doesn't need any additional server-side services.
It is very simple and intuitive to use, thanks to the big-sized graphical buttons.
E2K Collect is available on many Windows CE/Windows Mobile computers, allowing you to choose the most appropriate product to suit your environment and users.
Pluriservice, italian leader in the automatic identification market, with more than 25 years of experience in data collection, is the best guarantee that what you're buying is the right product: complete, easy to use and always updated with new tecnologies.
Designed for you
Program settings can be configured directly on the PDA and collected data can be transferred in various ways (FTP, ActiveSync, pure serial, keyboard emulation, web service); in this way, integrating E2K Collect in your system is very easy.
The optional emulation of consolidated protocols (e.g. Sysnet Datalogic) allows you to replace or supplement the existing hardware in a gradual manner.
The usage of many pictures in the GUI and the multi-language support provide the right flexibility for operators who speak different languages.
Flexibility and ease of use
E2K Collect has many different settings:
- all lengths are configurable;
- scanned barcodes can be automatically summarized for quantity;
- the insertion of the quantity may be requested or not (in this case, qt. 1 is assumed) and can be configured as integer or decimal;
- each record can be saved with date and time;
- up to two optional headers are supported;
- entered values can be validated through a pre-loaded file (in this case, the associated description is shown), which may reside in RAM or flash memory;
- you can include a price (in verification data uploaded) and get the total value for the scanned items;
- you can browse, edit and delete records;
- output can be formatted with user-defined templates.
Barcodes (but not only)
E2K Collect has many potential fields of applications, such as:
- inventory by warehouse/row (thanks to the double header and the aggregation of the quantities on the same article);
- order collection (customer as header, prices within the verification file);
- production progress (production phase as header);
- electronic price list (verification file with prices);
- assisted sales (operator, customer, items and prices);
- ticket checking (file with allowed customer codes) and controlling the number of transits (quantity);
- access control (save the date/time of the transit, control the existence of the code);
- goods transfer (pickup location and destination as headers, items and quantity).